Digital Millennium Copyright Act
JellyCell has no responsibility for content on other web sites that you may find or access when using JellyCell’s products or services. Under no circumstances will JellyCell be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the service.
JellyCell will respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov/ ) and other applicable intellectual property laws, which may include disabling and/or removing access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. If a subject is proved of infringing activity, we will disable and/or remove access to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
- Provide an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- Provide a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- Provide the location where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the JellyCell site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- Provide your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the notification.
to send notification.